Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Gardeners Journal - Linda's

Currently on my machine is Linda's
Gardeners Journal



I'm sure she won't mind me showing you

Linda has done a beautiful job of stitching this quilt.

I have done what I call Hodge Podge all over with
feathers in the borders and stitch in the ditch on the embriodered pieces.
 Its looking great, even if
I say so myself.




Excuse all my ends that need to be sewn in. That's a job for later
when sitting in front of the telly.

Next will be my Gardeners Journal.

Happy Quilting!

Mandy

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Linda's quilt is looking good.....lovely quilting.........how is your quilt going..........

Ineke Original said...

Just love this! I added you to my favorites!

Sparky said...

first let me say...I love the name of your blog....lol...love your choice of fabrics, love your designs, your creations..well I also become a new follower.you are just downright refreshing...