Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Save the Hooters



 I recently quilted this quit for Leeanne, this quilt was made to raise money for
Breast Cancer Research and as this years motto is "Save the Hooters" Leeanne has incorporated
the motto into her quilt.

 She has machined appliqued all the owls, I know she had
limited time to make this quilt, but she has done an amazing job.


I have done some background fillers and some feathers in the borders


I think they are pretty cute, you have done a great job Leeanne.




I hope you raise alot of money for your charity, thank you
for letting me quilt this adorable quilt.

Happy Quilting!









2 comments:

Susan said...

Owls are so wise and these are very cute too! Your quilting has made them seem so proud of their job in this quilt! Good luck to Leeanne for the fundraiser.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

How cute!! Great quilting choices too. :)