Monday, November 30, 2009

Favorite Things

Again I received a nice surprise in the mail today from my Cousin, Brenda, two patterns by Kerry Gillespie of My Favorite Things, these patterns are adorable and use a combination of stitching and painting, two of my favorite things (pardon the pun!!). These will go on my list of things to do for next year. Thanks Brenda.





As time has passed since my last blog this is what I have been doing.




Stacked coins baby quilt you can see the tutorial here by Amanda Jean I have used the same fabrics as Amanda Jean. This quilt has been made for my daughters friend's, baby, in New Zealand. I hope they get enjoyment from this quilt.



Roses De Noel by Robyn Pandolph, her fabrics are divine, I love the colours and florals, I decided to make a bed runner for the bottom of my bed. I used two charm packs and did a disappearing
nine patch block, three wide by eleven long. I have not quilted this yet as I have a customers quilt on my long arm at the moment.

I have also joined a group where by a quilter chooses a quilt to make and sends us the instructions and we make one or two blocks, then send them back, it then rotates around to the next person to choose a quilt. Today I received my first blocks to make


This is a picture of the finished quilt, shouldn't be too hard!!
I hope..... ha ha!!

Happy Quilting Everyone!!

1 comment:

Quilts on Bastings said...

Great patterns Mandy. I love the stacked coin quilt, beautiful fabrics - can't wait to see it quilted.