Tuesday, July 3, 2012



Boy! how time flys, its already six weeks
since the wedding and I have only just got
back into normality.

I finally had some time and hit the sewing
room and finished a swoon block, I am looking
forward to this weekend as I will have four days to
myself, whoo hoo!!
I intend to lock myself in the sewing room
and hopefully get a few UFO's completed. Or knowing
me I will probably start new projects!! Oh well,
a girl can never have too many UFO's right????
 
On another note this a cute little pickie that a
friend took of my grandaughter twirling in her pretty
dress at the wedding. So cute!!!
 
 
I got the idea from pinterest to add the things that
she likes at this age, I think its a fabulous idea
and one that I will reuse over again. Speaking of pinterest
I love, love, love pinterest, its addictive, I try so
hard not to go there (cause I should be in the sewing room)
but I am hooked.
 
Be back soon
 
Mandy

No comments: