Monday, April 23, 2012

A Bit of Applique


I have managed to squeeze in some sewing, which I am thoroughly
enjoying at the moment, less than four weeks till the wedding, you 
can tell I'm excited..........yeah!!

Its a bit  like the calm before the storm here, so I have slipped
away into my sewing room for some me time.



A baby quilt, I just love making these as you can make
them as individual as you like and they always
turn out so cute. 

Will show you more when it"s done


Have fun!

Mandy


1 comment:

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

Baby quilts are the best, I love making them too.

Hey, where's the "lost kilos" report!!! oh and by the way...... I know where they've gone too!! amazing how they found their way all the way up here :-)

Obviously no pre-wedding jitters at your place.....................yet!

Enjoy your sewing day,
Cheers from Helen