Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just in time

Today the postie delivered these goodies


Camille's book Simplify
 
and
Scrap Basket Sensations 
and
Scrap Basket Surprises

I have been waiting for these books to arrive, hoping in
time for my Birthday on Saturday.
Seeing Kim's new book release in bloggy land was making
my mouth water and I knew I had to have these, I've had a quick
flip through and found myself saying, "I like this one and this one and
this one....ooooo this one too!"  Looks like my scrap pile is 
going to get an overhaul....yippee!!

Can't wait to go to bed early tonight with these and study them in more
detail.
Sweet Dreams for me tonight :)
Mandy...

2 comments:

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

Just love that postman! Hope you are tucked up in bed enjoying reading your new books! Sweet dreams? ... I think "Quilty" dreams more like it!!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Saturday!!

Kelli said...

Awesome! You will have to give us a review of what you think about them! :) Enjoy your reading mate!