Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Zealand Cruise

Well finally I have found sometime to blog, I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Year.

We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise and had a fantastic time with our great friends Jeff and Jeanne'. I found I was sleeping for a few days after the cruise to catch up as it was a busy schedule, not to mention some late nights (yes plural) tripping the light fantastic.

I have taken 898 photos while I was away so I will only show a few of the best shots. New Zealand was a beautiful place and my photos probably don't do it justice. It was a nice change to see so much greenery, I wish we could get some of their rain fall. My favorite place was Christchurch, it was very English with the Blue stone Buildings and gorgeous gardens. I could easily move there tomorrow.


Dunnedin



Milford Sound


Christchurch Botanical Gardens

And not mention theme nights where we had a blast

Western Night

New Years Eve

Island Night

We did go with our hubbies so I had better put in a photo or they may get upset.



Wishing you all a Happy 2010.


1 comment:

Quilts on Bastings said...

Hello Mandy,
Welcome home - looks like you had a great time.. Happy 2010 - must catch up soon.