Friday, September 25, 2009

My First Blog




Hi,
My name is Mandy and I am a Longarm Machine Quilter and love everything to do with quilting. I am hoping to share with you some of my quilts I've made and quilted.

This is the latest quilt that I have made for CIKA(Cancer in Kids) for the Royal Childrens Hospital here in Melbourne. Its called Mother Goose, designed by Kookaburra Cottage Quilts. It is going to be raffled before Christmas
so hopefully it will raise some money for them.



I was really pleased with my first attempt at feathers in the borders.




Well that's about it for today must be off to work....nooooo...
Happy Quilting Everyone



1 comment:

Quilts on Bastings said...

Hello Mandy,
Welcome to Blogland! It is great to finally see your completed Mother Goose Quilt - you've done a fabulous job.
Happy quilting..
Karen